Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Got Bitten By The Blog Bug


I received this award from http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules once you nominated:

-If you are given the Blog Bug award you must answer the questions that follow and the title of post should be 'I Got Bitten By The Blog Bug'
-You must give the link of where you originally got this award and you can tag as many bloggers you want.Link their pages on the post and also inform them through comments in their blog
-Optional: You must post a banner corresponding to the site you are using to blog in your sidebar and it should link back to your post about the Blog Bug award


Questions:

1)When and why did you started blogging?
My blog started on 4th June 2012 and it was a really good change to improve my style and learn more about fashion!I love reading everyday new and old blogs because they keep me inspired!

2)What do you love to blog about and why do you like it?
I like to blog about hair and make up tips because always learn something new!

3)How did you get your blog name?
I chose a very usual expression that many women saying ... talking about f(ashion)

4)What do you think is your best post yet?
I think the best post is about loose pants ... I like it too :)

5)What is your inspiration for blogging at present?
Everything that catches my eye..

6)Message for you readers:
A huge THANK YOU for your time and for the lovely comments..
I will always do my best!



I would like to nominate these bloggers for the Blog Bug award :

-http://www.counttofour.com/
-http://liveinabstraction.blogspot.com/
-http://theprettybaby.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Would you maybe like to follow eachother?
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the award, we really appreciate it :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah...I love this award;)....congrats...now I know a lot about you and why you start blogging:) I agree, I like checking out all your blog because they do inspire me and I learn a lot:)..although sometimes I felt like I am off topic and become a travel blog, I still love fashion believe me and I will try to post more about fashion...but still checking your blog let me learn a lot of stuff:)

    have a great day:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you back :D
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Καλημερούδια!
    Πράγματι το post με την ροζ παντελονα μου αρεσε ιδιαιτερα!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the sweet comment dear!
    You're such a prtty girl and i really like your style =)
    Wanna follow eachother? I'm starting allready ;)

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an award for you in my blog!!!
    Hope you like...
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am following you, thanks sweets.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...