Thursday, June 5, 2014

2 Years Talking About F




When i introduced my blog to my closest friends for the first time nobody could even imagine that it would be my new full time job and obsession!These 2 years through my blog i realized my real and big love about fashion and how blogging makes me feel free.
I still have a long way to be the 'top blogger' but when you do something you love you work hard and you never give up.
I'm incredibly thanful about the people who support me and have been part of this journey.
So THANK YOU all for your love and your help!

xoxo
Evi






I'm wearing
Jumpsuit : Primark
Shoes : Zara
Rings : Berska






1 comment:

  1. My congrats!!! It's a big day)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...